Are you looking for a work environment where your skills have a direct impact on company results? Do you want to feel the role you play has a direct impact on customer success? Do you want to be part of an accomplished team that delivers technology so innovative that it flies and thrives in space? We need you.
It’s an exciting time to work for Criteria Labs! The surge in demand for high frequency RF and space qualified semiconductor solutions along with an ongoing internal appetite for expansion is quickly accelerating our growth. We are always searching for candidates who have a sense of urgency and a success driven mindset, and who model project ownership. We continuously update our equipment, systems, and facilities to support our growing organization and we have a sharp eye focused on continuous improvement and serving our customers.
Criteria Labs views its employees as its most valuable resource, hiring the best and the brightest, creating a great work environment, and offering superior employee development as central to the long-term success of the company. Criteria Labs employees are encouraged to interact and have fun with their coworkers and company leaders. Criteria Labs actively pursues a positive company culture that appeals to aspects of employees’ lives.
Please send your resume and description of the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assembly Specialist: Manual die attach, product visual inspection and assist in the production of complex integrated circuits. Click here to view the full job description.
- Customer Service Coordinator: As a technically oriented Customer Service Coordinator you will support customer communications, order entry activities, and work proactively to identify and resolve delivery problems. You will be working closely with the Sales Engineering and Operations team to provide first class customer satisfaction. Click here to view the full job description.
- Mechanical Engineer: Responsible for robotic assembly tools to manufacture RF modules targeted at high-reliability and space programs. This role is critical to customer satisfaction and repeat customer business. This requires a creative problem solver and relentless mindset. Click here to view the full job description.
- Microelectronics Assembly Operator: Operates and program automated package assembly tools in a clean room environment. Tools include DATACON die attach tools, HESSE and K&S wire bonders (ribbon, wedge and ball bonders), Horizon Screen printer tool, Juki pick and place tools just to name a few. Click here to view the full job description.
- Mixed Signal Test Engineer: Works with designers and System architects to design and develop test plans and platforms. Perform evaluation, debug and characterization of integrated circuits to ensure they meet the product and manufacturing specifications. Click here to view the full job description.
- Inside Sales Manager: The Inside Sales Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working closely with Marketing, Operations and Engineering personnel, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. Click here to view the full job description
- Package Assembly Process Engineer: Develop processes for new product introductions and support process improvement efforts. Must understand material interactions, solder processes and package assembly methods.
- Printed Circuit Board Mechanical Designer: Studies PCB design trends and processes, and then evaluate and implements those processes that apply to Criteria Labs’ core technologies. Evaluates and meets the PCB design goals for packaging, cost, manufacturing and system performance.
- Quality Control Inspector: Responsible for assessment, documentation and organization tasks to support the efficiency and effectiveness of the supply chain. Click here to view the full job description.
- Quality Engineer: responsible for the successful delivery of complex RF devices and modules to space and defense customers. This role requires a deep understanding of the quality processes used in Micro-Electronics assemblies targeted at high reliability and space programs.
- RF IMA Design Engineer: Design and Integration of complex RF Integrated Microwave Assembly (IMA’s) and RF Multi Chip Modules (MCM’s) for phase array and communication systems for Military and Space systems.
- RF Regional Sales Manager: Territory manager selling RF Products, RF Design to Spec and RF Build to Print products and services.
- Test Engineer I: Design RF test fixtures, selection of RF test sockets and develop PNAX test solutions for IMA’s, MCM’s and monolithic electronic devices. Click here to view the full job description.
- Electronics Packaging Operator: Sets up and operates a manual tape and reel machine. Visual inspection of products and results documentation. Maintains cleanliness of equipment and assigned work area. Click here to view full job description.
Notice: Criteria Labs provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all people in every aspect of consideration for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without illegal discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex/gender (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and/or related medical conditions), age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, and any other status protected by law.